Reasons for joining the CLP Network as a creative or cultural leader:
1. A wider network - the CLP Network brings together a wide range of leaders from across regions and sectors to communicate online
2. A dedicated professional network - unlike other social media networks, this network, its information and its discussions are all relevant and context-specific to the cultural sector
3. The quality of contacts - those on the CLP Network are all leaders within the cultural sector from emerging to CEO level - find the people & knowledge you need to achieve your goals & promote your work.
4. Digital activity - with blogs, audio interviews, live 'online' discussions and videos, the Network is filled with exciting content and a variety of ways for you to interact with leadership issues
5. Cultural Leadership news - the CLP Network will get access to upcoming events, opportunities, publications and resources from the Cultural Leadership Programme as well as current sector news and research
Register to gain full access to the Network's profiles, discussions, blog and resources
Three sector lead organisations, Arts Council England, Creative & Cultural Skills and the Museums, Libra ries and Archives Council have formed the Cultural Leadership Delivery Partnership, a unique cross-sector collaboration to support the Programme.