This network will enable you to meet new contacts, share ideas, post discussions and interact with the CLP community.
ment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white;">If you need any help please look at the How to use the CLP network group for frequently asked questions and the network's basic functions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
There are many reasons to use the CLP Network including:
1) A wider network - the CLP Network brings together a wide range of leaders from across regions and sectors to communicate online
2) A dedicated professional network - unlike other social media networks, this network, its information and its discussions are all relevant and context-specific to the cultural sector
3) The quality of contacts - those on the CLP Network are all leaders within the cultural sector from emerging to CEO level - find the people & knowledge you need to achieve your goals & promote your work.
4) Digital activity - with blogs, audio interviews, live 'online' discussions and videos, the Network is filled with exciting content and a variety of ways for you to interact with leadership issues
5) Cultural Leadership news - the CLP Network will get access to upcoming events, opportunities, publications and resources from the Cultural Leadership Programme as well as current sector news and research
Update: our events calendar is in progress, so please await a message from us to say that it is fully functioning so you can add your events.
Wishing you a happy and successful networking!